Topic: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Replies: 74   Last Post: Aug 9, 2012 6:50 PM

J. Antonio Perez M.

Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture

On Jun 14, 12:28 pm, mluttgens <lutt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> > -- Richard
>
> My response is contained in the following new version:
>
> Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
> ______________________________
>
> According to the conjecture, every even integer greater than 4 can be
> expressed as the sum of two primes.
>
> Let's consider two identical infinite series S and S' of uneven
> numbers, where S and S' = 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, etc...
> In other words, S(n) = S'(n) = 2n +1, with n beginning at 1.
> Let?s note that S and S? contain only natural numbers.
>
> The fact that some uneven numbers contained in the series S and S' can
> be
> the result of mathematical operations, for instance exponentiation, is
> thus irrelevant.
>
> By adding successively each number of S to all the numbers of S', one
> gets a series P of even numbers.
>
> Example:
> _______
>
> n     S    S'
> _     _    _
>
> 1     3    3
> 2     5    5
> 3     7    7
> 4     9    9
> 5    11   11
> 6    13   13
> 7    15   15
> 8    17   17
> 9    19   19
> 10   21   21
> 11   23   23
>
> By adding, one gets the following even numbers of series P:
>
> From S = 3:            6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26
> From S = 5:            8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
> From S = 7:          10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30
> From S = 9:          12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32
> From S = 11:        14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34
> From S = 13:        16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36
> From S = 15:        18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
> From S = 17:        20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40
> From S = 19:        22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42
> From S = 21:        24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
> From S = 23:        26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
>
> Thus, series P contains all the even numbers from 6 to 46.
>
> In P, the number 26 = 3+23, 5+21, 7+19, 9+17, 11+15, 13+13, 15+11,
> 17+9, 19+7, 21+5 and 23+3, all the terms coming from the  successive
> uneven numbers of S and S' from 3 to 23, where 23 = 26 - 3.
> As S and S' contain all the prime numbers inferior or equal to 26-3 ,
> the even number 26 is necessarily the sum of two primes.
> Let?s note that it is not necessary to indentify those primes. Knowing
> that they exist in S and S? is enough..
> This applies mutatis mutandi to any even integer
>
> Conclusion:
>
> Every even integer greater than 4 can be expressed as the sum of two
> primes.
> In other words, the above procedure vindicates Goldbach's conjecture.

Aah, I've already understood!! "Vindication" is Luttgens's word for
"stupidities pucked by
a non-mathematician about some mathematical subject he knows nothing
about"...Huge!

Indeed, Marcel has vindicated, indicated and vindicted GB....he hasn't
proved it, of course,
nor has he ever claimed so.

Good!

Date Subject Author
6/6/12
Read Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
6/6/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/6/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
GEIvey
6/7/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Richard Tobin
6/8/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
6/8/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Count Dracula
6/9/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
6/9/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/9/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
6/25/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
GEIvey
6/9/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Richard Tobin
6/9/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
6/9/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Richard Tobin
6/9/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/9/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/14/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
6/14/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Horand.Gassmann@googlemail.com
6/16/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
6/16/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Frederick Williams
6/20/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
6/20/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Rick Decker
6/21/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
6/21/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Frederick Williams
6/21/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
6/21/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Horand.Gassmann@googlemail.com
6/22/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
6/22/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Horand.Gassmann@googlemail.com
6/22/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
6/22/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/22/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Horand.Gassmann@googlemail.com
6/25/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Michael Stemper
6/26/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
6/26/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Frederick Williams
6/28/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Michael Stemper
7/19/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
7/19/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Timothy Murphy
7/19/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
7/19/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Gus Gassmann
7/20/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
8/1/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Tim Little
8/4/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
8/4/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Frederick Williams
8/6/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
8/6/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
gus gassmann
8/6/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Brian Q. Hutchings
8/9/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Pubkeybreaker
7/19/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
J. Antonio Perez M.
7/20/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
6/25/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Michael Stemper
6/25/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Thomas Nordhaus
6/16/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Horand.Gassmann@googlemail.com
6/17/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
6/17/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
quasi
6/18/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Count Dracula
6/18/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
quasi
6/19/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Count Dracula
6/19/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
quasi
6/20/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
6/22/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Michael Stemper
6/22/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
6/22/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Robin Chapman
6/22/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Michael Stemper
6/23/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
6/22/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Richard Tobin
6/22/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Richard Tobin
6/25/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Richard Tobin
6/25/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Michael Stemper
6/14/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Count Dracula
6/21/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Luis A. Rodriguez
6/21/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/21/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
mluttgens
6/25/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
GEIvey
6/20/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
J. Antonio Perez M.
6/19/12
Read Re: Vindication of Goldbach's conjecture
Madhur
6/19/12