Topic: Looking for a simple free calculator
Replies: 17   Last Post: Jun 25, 2012 12:59 AM

Gottfried Helms

Re: Looking for a simple free calculator

Am 20.06.2012 05:29 schrieb Wally W.:
> On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 20:53:45 -0700, W. eWatson wrote:
>

>> Any suggestions. Want sqrt, *,/,+,-, sin, cos, square, etc. Maybe
>> formulas and graphs.

> http://calcute.com/
>
> More than meets the eye.
>
> More built-in functions listed here:
> http://calcute.com/functions.html

Don't know, whether this is still available:
Wiscy (scientific calculator with graphics output)
Was shareware, operational for free except a licensing
reminder screen at the beginning.
(I've used it a long time before I found Pari/GP and
programmed its win-/GUI-interface PariTTY)

Gottfried Helms