Topic: algebra II trig results
Replies: 56   Last Post: Jul 5, 2012 9:57 AM

Mark Burfield

Re: algebra II trig results

Our school results were quite good. And they weren't the strongest swimmers. I think it always varies. I guess it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 22, 2012, at 2:29 PM, "Dean Fleming" <polygonguy@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Our Alg2/Trig results were disapointing, too. we had a good number on the 60-64 bubble. Students came to me today and said they felt it was much more difficult than the past 5 that we disected question by question in review.

> *
*

Date Subject Author
6/21/12
Read algebra II trig results
Michelle
6/21/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Ann Murray
6/21/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
John Keller
6/21/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
psmoore
6/21/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Loretta Boyce
6/22/12
Read RE: algebra II trig results
Ryley David
6/22/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Kathleen Ingalls
6/22/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
OneillDiane@aol.com
6/22/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Dean
6/22/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Mark Burfield
6/22/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
psmoore
6/25/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/25/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Cooney, Amanda
6/25/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/26/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/28/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/28/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
sherry
6/29/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/28/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Loretta Boyce
6/29/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Kelly Stone
6/29/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
eelliott@pbcschools.org
6/29/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
ElizWaite@aol.com
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Mark Burfield
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Liz Donahue
precopio@nycap.rr.com
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Bauer Kathy
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
precopio@nycap.rr.com
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Jillian Dunkleberger
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Rita Bass
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Jennifer Streeter
atwell.r@beaconk12.org
6/30/12
Read RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Mimi Rague
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Kevin Mccreesh
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Johnsteven Melfi
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Patricia Jackson
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
eelliott@pbcschools.org
6/30/12
Read STEM
sherry
7/1/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Ohle, Louis
7/1/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Roni316@aol.com
7/1/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Patricia Jackson
7/1/12
Read RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards
MARYBETH ROBINETTE
7/2/12
Read Re: RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Jenni Leaver
7/2/12
Read RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards
cchuttey@sfcs.k12.ny.us
7/2/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Kathleen Cefalo
7/2/12
Read RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards
MIchelle Grier
7/2/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Eric Reisert