The Math Forum

Topic: LibraryLink & MinGW
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jun 29, 2012 4:49 AM

Michael Weyrauch

Re: LibraryLink & MinGW

I have had no problems to generate .dll's using MinGW
(significantly more complicated than the demos)

So, I would suggest you post exactly the commands you
used in order to produce the .dlls and then load the functions
into Mathematica, and I may be able
to tell you what is going wrong.

Michael