Topic: algebra II trig results
Replies: 56   Last Post: Jul 5, 2012 9:57 AM

Glenn Mary

Re: algebra II trig results

Amanda,

Because I am now in the middle of planning a church festival, I will get
back to you in a few days as to the cost of printing and mailing the pages
for my flashcards.

Thanks.

Mary
----- Original Message -----
From: "Cooney, Amanda" <acooney@mwcsd.org>
To: <nyshsmath@mathforum.org>
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2012 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: algebra II trig results

> Would you be willing to share your flashcards?
>

> On Jun 25, 2012, at 9:35 AM, "Glenn Mary" <mickeycat1@roadrunner.com>
> wrote:
>

>> We provided weekly review sheets with past regents questions. The review
>> sheets were handed out on Monday and due on Friday. Students could get
>> help with the questions and were given a grade (20 to 30 points).
>> Starting in the 2nd week of May, we held after-school review sessions 2
>> to 3 times a week for 45 minutes. Each review session covered one unit.
>> In addition to all of the above, I made flashcards on all the required
>> skills/concepts, and yes, even painstakingly cut them up with a paper
>> cutter, put them in plastic bags, handed them out about 3 weeks before
>> the exam and begged my kids to study them at least 15 minutes a day. We
>> held evening review sessions the Sunday and Monday before the exam. Only
>> 5 out of our 80 students failed.
>>
>> However, another big reason for our success is the fact that early in the
>> year, we move (only those who are willing) those who are struggling to an
>> Intro to A2T class. Last year, I kept my struggling students and worked
>> with those who were willing to get extra help, my results were
>> disastrous.
>>
>> I also reminded my kids that they needed to put in the effort this year
>> and in June to review because it would not be easy nor fun to try to do
>> all this review in January or next June.
>>
>> Have a good summer.
>>
>> Mary
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "psmoore" <pconigliaro@gmail.com>

*

Date Subject Author
6/21/12
Read algebra II trig results
Michelle
6/21/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Ann Murray
6/21/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
John Keller
6/21/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
psmoore
6/21/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Loretta Boyce
6/22/12
Read RE: algebra II trig results
Ryley David
6/22/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Kathleen Ingalls
6/22/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
OneillDiane@aol.com
6/22/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Dean
6/22/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Mark Burfield
6/22/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
psmoore
6/25/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/25/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Cooney, Amanda
6/25/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/26/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/28/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/28/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
sherry
6/29/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/28/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Loretta Boyce
6/29/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Kelly Stone
6/29/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
eelliott@pbcschools.org
6/29/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
ElizWaite@aol.com
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Mark Burfield
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Liz Donahue
precopio@nycap.rr.com
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Bauer Kathy
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
precopio@nycap.rr.com
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Jillian Dunkleberger
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Rita Bass
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Jennifer Streeter
atwell.r@beaconk12.org
6/30/12
Read RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Mimi Rague
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Kevin Mccreesh
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Johnsteven Melfi
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Patricia Jackson
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
eelliott@pbcschools.org
6/30/12
Read STEM
sherry
7/1/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Ohle, Louis
7/1/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Roni316@aol.com
7/1/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Patricia Jackson
7/1/12
Read RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards
MARYBETH ROBINETTE
7/2/12
Read Re: RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Jenni Leaver
7/2/12
Read RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards
cchuttey@sfcs.k12.ny.us
7/2/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Kathleen Cefalo
7/2/12
Read RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards
MIchelle Grier
7/2/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Eric Reisert