Topic: algebra II trig results
Replies: 56   Last Post: Jul 5, 2012 9:57 AM

Mark Burfield

Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards

Thanks Mary
You can send a copy to this address.
dknaisch@elmiracityschools.com

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 30, 2012, at 9:35 AM, "Glenn Mary" <mickeycat1@roadrunner.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Okay, I have gone electronic. I did not think I would get so many requests
> for my flashcards. I am not out to make money on these and that is why I
> did not go through teacherspayteachers. I have now scanned 30 pages and
> will send them to anyone who wishes to use paper flashcards for A2T review.
> You will have to print each page, match up each question sheet with its
> answer sheet, and print double-sided copies. Hope they will be of use to
> your students next June. Please send me your personal email address.
>
> If you have already sent a check, I will send you a paper copy of the
> flashcards.
>
> Have a wonderful summer everyone. And hey, since I have your undivided
> attention, stop by our Greek Food Festival on July 20 and 21 at St. George
> Church in South Glens Falls, NY.
>
> Mary

*

Date Subject Author
6/21/12
Read algebra II trig results
Michelle
6/21/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Ann Murray
6/21/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
John Keller
6/21/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
psmoore
6/21/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Loretta Boyce
6/22/12
Read RE: algebra II trig results
Ryley David
6/22/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Kathleen Ingalls
6/22/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
OneillDiane@aol.com
6/22/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Dean
6/22/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Mark Burfield
6/22/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
psmoore
6/25/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/25/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Cooney, Amanda
6/25/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/26/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/28/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/28/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
sherry
6/29/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/28/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Loretta Boyce
6/29/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Kelly Stone
6/29/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
eelliott@pbcschools.org
6/29/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
ElizWaite@aol.com
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Mark Burfield
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Liz Donahue
precopio@nycap.rr.com
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Bauer Kathy
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
precopio@nycap.rr.com
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Jillian Dunkleberger
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Rita Bass
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Jennifer Streeter
atwell.r@beaconk12.org
6/30/12
Read RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Mimi Rague
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Kevin Mccreesh
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Johnsteven Melfi
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Patricia Jackson
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
eelliott@pbcschools.org
6/30/12
Read STEM
sherry
7/1/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Ohle, Louis
7/1/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Roni316@aol.com
7/1/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Patricia Jackson
7/1/12
Read RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards
MARYBETH ROBINETTE
7/2/12
Read Re: RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Jenni Leaver
7/2/12
Read RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards
cchuttey@sfcs.k12.ny.us
7/2/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Kathleen Cefalo
7/2/12
Read RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards
MIchelle Grier
7/2/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Eric Reisert