Topic: algebra II trig results
Replies: 56   Last Post: Jul 5, 2012 9:57 AM

ElizWaite@aol.com

Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
att1.html (9.7 K)

Mary-
I wonder if it would be ok for you to share the files with amtnys members through member clicks on the amtnys website. For those of you who are members, you can log in to the members only part of the site and go to file sharing. There are some geometry powerpoint slides posted there right now.
You might want to ask Dave Hurst (webmaster) if your flashcards are something that can be posted there on the site.
Liz

Elizabeth Waite
AMTNYS Vice-President