Topic: algebra II trig results
Replies: 56   Last Post: Jul 5, 2012 9:57 AM

Kathleen Cefalo

Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
att1.html (6.2 K)

I would love a copy please! Thanks for your help!

Katie
katiecefalo@geneseocsd.org

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 9:32 AM, Glenn Mary <mickeycat1@roadrunner.com>wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Okay, I have gone electronic. I did not think I would get so many
> requests for my flashcards. I am not out to make money on these and that
> is why I did not go through teacherspayteachers. I have now scanned 30
> pages and will send them to anyone who wishes to use paper flashcards for
> A2T review. You will have to print each page, match up each question sheet
> with its answer sheet, and print double-sided copies. Hope they will be of
> use to your students next June. Please send me your personal email address.
>
> If you have already sent a check, I will send you a paper copy of the
> flashcards.
>
> Have a wonderful summer everyone. And hey, since I have your undivided
> attention, stop by our Greek Food Festival on July 20 and 21 at St. George
> Church in South Glens Falls, NY.
>
> Mary
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cooney, Amanda" <acooney@mwcsd.org>

Date Subject Author
6/21/12
Read algebra II trig results
Michelle
6/21/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Ann Murray
6/21/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
John Keller
6/21/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
psmoore
6/21/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Loretta Boyce
6/22/12
Read RE: algebra II trig results
Ryley David
6/22/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Kathleen Ingalls
6/22/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
OneillDiane@aol.com
6/22/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Dean
6/22/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Mark Burfield
6/22/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
psmoore
6/25/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/25/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Cooney, Amanda
6/25/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/26/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/28/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/28/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
sherry
6/29/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/28/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Loretta Boyce
6/29/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Kelly Stone
6/29/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
eelliott@pbcschools.org
6/29/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Glenn Mary
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
ElizWaite@aol.com
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Mark Burfield
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Liz Donahue
precopio@nycap.rr.com
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Bauer Kathy
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
precopio@nycap.rr.com
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Jillian Dunkleberger
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Rita Bass
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Jennifer Streeter
atwell.r@beaconk12.org
6/30/12
Read RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Mimi Rague
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Kevin Mccreesh
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Johnsteven Melfi
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Patricia Jackson
6/30/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
eelliott@pbcschools.org
6/30/12
Read STEM
sherry
7/1/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Ohle, Louis
7/1/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Roni316@aol.com
7/1/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Patricia Jackson
7/1/12
Read RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards
MARYBETH ROBINETTE
7/2/12
Read Re: RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Jenni Leaver
7/2/12
Read RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards
cchuttey@sfcs.k12.ny.us
7/2/12
Read Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Kathleen Cefalo
7/2/12
Read RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards
MIchelle Grier
7/2/12
Read Re: algebra II trig results
Eric Reisert