Topic: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Replies: 41   Last Post: Jul 11, 2012 12:56 AM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?

That looks like a really neat book. Too bad it is not available in Kindle format. I might order it through Amazon....

http://www.amazon.com/Numbers-Disappeared-Leonard-Jeanne-Bendick/dp/B000KE6VO0

Bob Hansen

On Jul 4, 2012, at 1:21 PM, James Elander wrote:

> It is not a question of simplification but using and seeing the need.
> There was a book out years ago for grade schools called "The day the
> numbers disappeared" that was very impressive.
>
> Jim Elander
>
> On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 9:03 AM, Domus <domus.flooring@mail.com> wrote:

>> I don't think it can get any simpler than this..
>>

> - --
> Jim
>
> Jim has 4 new CDs on the market.
> CD1:TGIF MATH (A 100+ activities to make a hectic math
> period on days like prior to homecoming into an rewarding
> learning day.)
> CD2: EVERYDAY DECISION MAKING VIA GEOMETRY
> ESSENTIALS (A Logical development of the essentials
> of PL. & Solid Geometry and applying it to decision
> making.)
> CD3: EVERYDAY DECISION MAKING VIA MATHEMATICAL
> BRIDGES FOR A BETTER FUTURE (Liberal Art
> "bridges" emphasizing critical thinking.)
> CD4: EVERYDAY DECISION MAKING FOR A BETTER
> CAREER (Mathematical topics needed for skills and for
> better decisions)
> For more info:
> http://sites.google.com/site/mathfordecisionmaking/

Date Subject Author
6/25/12
Read How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Jonathan Crabtree
6/25/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Robert Hansen
6/25/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Haim
Clyde Greeno @ MALEI
6/25/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Haim
6/25/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Robert Hansen
6/25/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Paul A. Tanner III
6/25/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Domenico Rosa
6/26/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Joe Niederberger
6/26/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Joe Niederberger
6/26/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Robert Hansen
6/26/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Joe Niederberger
6/26/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Joe Niederberger
6/26/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Robert Hansen
6/26/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Haim
6/26/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Joe Niederberger
6/27/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Cool Jessica
6/27/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
GS Chandy
6/29/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Jonathan Crabtree
6/29/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Robert Hansen
6/29/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Wayne Bishop
6/29/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Paul A. Tanner III
6/29/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Domenico Rosa
6/29/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Joe Niederberger
6/29/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Clyde Greeno @ MALEI
6/30/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Jonathan Crabtree
6/30/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Wayne Bishop
6/30/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Joe Niederberger
6/30/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Jonathan Crabtree
7/1/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Clyde Greeno @ MALEI
7/3/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Domus
7/4/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
James Elander
7/4/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Robert Hansen
7/4/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Wayne Bishop
7/4/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Clyde Greeno
7/4/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Wayne Bishop
7/4/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Joe Niederberger
7/6/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Clyde Greeno @ MALEI
7/8/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Joe Niederberger
7/10/12
Read Re: How would YOU simplify arithmetic?
Jonathan Crabtree
7/11/12