Topic: commBCHEncoder/commBCHDecoder
Replies: 35   Last Post: Oct 13, 2014 2:17 AM

Bahman

Re: commBCHEncoder/commBCHDecoder

"Fulus " <case28@gmail.com> wrote in message <ju1v1g$e24$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hello
>
> I have inverted the bch output just as you suggested but still the same "multichannel operation is not supported" error. here is a bit of my code so you might take a look
> thank you.
>
> hStr=RandStream('mt19937ar','seed',654321);
> BBFrame=randi(hStr,[0,1],32208*k,1);
> BCHFEC=step(EncoderBCH,BBFrame);
> BCHFEC=BCHFEC';
> FECFrame=step(hEnc,BCHFEC);
> hInt = comm.BlockInterleaver(permVec);
> IntData = step(hInt, FECFrame);
> hMod = comm.PSKModulator(M, 'PhaseOffset',pi/16);
> Msg_tx = step(hMod, IntData);
> Msg_tx = rectpulse(Msg_tx,NSAMP);
> EbNo=5;
> snr=EbNo+10*log10(H)-10*log10(Nsamp);
> hAWGN = comm.AWGNChannel('NoiseMethod', ...
> 'Signal to noise ratio (SNR)','SNR',snr);
> noisy_msg = step(hAWGN, Msg_tx);
> noisy_msg = intdump(noisy_msg, Nsamp);
> hDemod = comm.PSKDemodulator(M, 'PhaseOffset',pi/16);
> Msg_rx = step(hDemod, noisy_msg);
> hDeInt = comm.BlockDeinterleaver(permVec);
> FECFrame_rx = step(hDeInt, Msg_rx);
> BCH_rx = step(hdec, FECFrame_rx);
> BCH_rx =BCH_rx ';
> BBFrame_rx = step(DecoderBCH, BCH_rx);

Hi dear

First of all you need to send BBFrame of 64800 bits at once like this

data = randi([0 1], K_BCH, 1);
BCHFEC=step(EncoderBCH,data);

second: there is no interleaving for QPSK at all
third:I prefer to do interleaving by making the element vector myself like this:

%----ELEMENTS FOR 8PSK (excluding rate 3/5 which is different)
l=1;
for i=1:21600

Interleave_8psk_b(l,1)=i;

Interleave_8psk_b(l+1,1)=i+21600;

Interleave_8psk_b(l+2,1)=i+43200;
l=l+3;
forth:I prefer to use AWGN instead of comm.awgn
fifth: as long as you may send single BBFrames I'm afraid there is no need for sampeling.(intdump and rectpulse)

Bahman

Date Subject Author
12/18/10
Read commBCHEncoder/commBCHDecoder