Topic: parfor: keep outputs with same output filename
Replies: 12   Last Post: Aug 1, 2013 2:35 AM

Re: parfor: keep outputs with same output filename

Hi, dpb

thank you for your info.
To be more clear, I simply my question with follows:
1) I create a fortran file with following:

program main
integer:: i
read(10,*) i
write(30,*) i
write(*,*) 'fortran main :', i

I compile it within the project and have Console2.exe in 'D:\temp\Console2\Console2\Debug'.

2) in matlab, I have following:
fid2=fopen('test.dat','a'); % this file should be run parallel'
matlabpool open local 3
parfor i=1:100
fid1=fopen('inputpar.dat','w'); % be read by Console2.exe
matlabpool close

Then I run this cell (step 2), I have the results:
Starting matlabpool using the 'local' configuration ... connected to 3 labs.
fortran main : 64
fortran main : 64
fortran main : 64
??? Error using ==> parallel_function at 598
Error in ==> parallel_function>make_general_channel/channel_general at 894
Invalid file identifier. Use fopen to generate a valid file identifier.

I've checked the content in inputpar.dat is 64.
I've also checked the content in fort.30 is also 64.
I also check
>> out=importdata('fort.30')

out =

I don't understand the error message shown above.
May you explain for me?

Thank you in advance.