Topic: How can I manage the multidimensional array e.g., a{1,1}{2,2}
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jul 29, 2012 12:26 PM

Antonio Valentine

Re: How can I manage the multidimensional array e.g., a{1,1}{2,2}

"Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message <jv3ife$niu$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Antonio Valentine" <chanloha@gmail.com> wrote in message <jv3er6$c1l$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> > If you say cell array will make the program more slower, do you have any suggestions?

> No, because I don't know what kind of data manipulation you would do downstream.
> Bruno

Basically, all the cell array will use only summation, subtraction and comparison( min operator). Only that.

The hardest part was what I asked here.

I am trying to do like your suggestion. will let you know soon.