Topic: Neural network on Matlab and C code for PIC implementatiion
Replies: 8   Last Post: Feb 3, 2013 2:27 AM

manish

Re: Neural network on Matlab and C code for PIC implementatiion

"Ahmed Hakim" <general_ahmed@hotmail.com> wrote in message <gla910$lnb$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hi all
> I would Like to get any help if I can get use of Matlab Neural Network Toolbox to create a net and train it
> then convert this to C cide to be implemented on a PIC microcontroller???????
>

> Is this allowed?
> How Can it be Done?
> I have some experience about Matlab NN and very little on PIC programming
> thanks anyway for reading my topic

Use "multiple backpropagation tool".. it directly converts neural network to C code compatible with any microcontroller. its very advanced. download from,

http://dit.ipg.pt/MBP/Download.aspx