Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 2, 2012 3:52 PM

Dave Bock

Re: [ap-stat] AP stats Pacing Guide

On Aug 2, 2012, at 1:08 AM, Mai Nguyen wrote:

> This is my first year teaching AP stats. My school is adopting the textbook cited below for AP stats. If you are using this book, please share the pacing guide you've used. This is the first year our school is starting school in August and getting out in May. Even if your schedule may differ from mine, don't worry about it. I will make the best out ofit. Again, Thank you very much.
>
> Stats: Modeling the World. David Bock, Paul Velleman, and Richard DeVeaux.

Mai --

The opening chapter of the Printed Test Bank and Resource Guide that accompanies the text contains pacing guides for both traditional and block schedules. Do get a copy of the PTBRG -- lots of valuable info there (teaching tips, classroom examples, worksheets, quizzes, tests, investigative tasks, projects, etc).

And welcome aboard! AP Stats is a GREAT course.
-- Dave

Frequently asked questions(FAQ) http://mrmathman.com/faq
ap-stat resources: http://apstatsmonkey.com
---