Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 4, 2012 12:01 PM

Josh Tabor

RE: [ap-stat] instructional planning report

Hi Betsy-

Make sure to look at the second page of the Instructional Planning Report.
At the bottom of the first page, there is a small link at the bottom that
says "Next Page" that will give you the category-by-category results. The
link is easy to miss!

Hope this helps,

Josh