Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 5, 2012 1:04 PM

Daniel Dudley

RE: [ap-stat] Fwd: Amazing New Corning Glass for computers in the near future!

It would certainly be fun to be part of the R&D teams that develop these things.

DANIEL DUDLEY
FACULTY MEMBER, DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS

King's Academy
P.O. Box 9
Madaba - Manja
16188 Jordan