Replies: 2   Last Post: Aug 6, 2012 8:45 AM

Jennifer Kaplan

Re: [ap-stat] Grad School Question

David,

As far as I know, the only official graduate programs in statistics
education that exist in the U.S. are those in the department of educational
psychology at the University of Minnesota. Most of us who work in the field
of statistics education created our own program out of a mathematics,
statistics, mathematics education or educational psychology department.

I hope that helps,

Jennifer