Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 6, 2012 12:19 AM

Derrick M Frazier

Re: [ap-stat] Syllabus Example & Pacing Guide for Stats: Modeling the World 3rd

Go to the textbook website and request an instuctor access code. Once you
have it you will have access to a syllabus and more ...

That will be a great starting point. Click on the link below.

Frazier

http://bcs.whfreeman.com/tps3e/default.asp?s=&n=&i=&v=&o=&ns=0&uid=0&rau=0

--
Derrick M Frazier