Topic: Enrichment
Replies: 38   Last Post: Aug 24, 2012 1:33 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: Enrichment

I have this student, in piano class, and all along I have acted as if playing the piano is straightforward and simple, and to me, it is. Only an idiot would fail to play the piano.

Well, the worse has happened. At my insistence he has completed many classes, like Bach and Mozart, but this kid, I tell you, he can barely make noise.

I am thinking of exploring Chopin and Liszt with him to raise his self esteem.

I have accepted that we will be lucky if we get through one bar of each.

Peter, the issue (and it is not the student's fault) is in the first sentence.

Bob Hansen