Topic: how to access the same variables from 2 files that has similar name saved in different folder.
Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 16, 2012 12:39 AM

Derek Goring

Re: how to access the same variables from 2 files that has similar

On Thursday, August 16, 2012 3:00:22 PM UTC+12, Antonio Valentine wrote:
> I have saved file
>
> folder "A"
>
> a1.mat
>
> a2.mat
>
> folder "B"
>
> a1.mat
>
> a2.mat
>

> however all the variables in a1,a2 from two folders are the same.
>

> If I want to call just only a variable for plot that has the same name, what would be the command?
>

> For example,
>

> a1.mat has variable result1
>
> a2.mat has variable result1
>

> but two results has achieved from different settings. I want to plot them versus each different setting.

Use:
s1=load(a1.mat);
s2=load(a2.mat);
Now, you have s1.result1 and s2.result1