Topic: Enrichment
Replies: 38   Last Post: Aug 24, 2012 1:33 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Enrichment

Robert Hansen (RH) posted Aug 18, 2012 10:13 AM:
> Peter, then I have to ask this. If you are so adamant
> that you can teach this student some calculus, then
> why we're you unable to teach him some algebra?
>
> Bob Hansen

Good question. But the above statement of the good question leads me to put a question to Haim:

How come you do not jeer at Bob Hansen (as you jeered at Tom at the thread "Elements of Algebra") for the egregious errors RH keeps on making in the writing (and, indeed, thinking) that he puts up here? (As exemplified by "we're" for "were" above. I personally would accept the above as a mere typo - but I do need to ask you why you went out of your way to humiliate Tom.

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!")