Topic: generation of random multiset permutation with restrictions
Replies: 17   Last Post: Jan 30, 2013 6:41 AM

Michal Kvasnicka

Re: generation of random multiset permutation with restrictions

"Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message <k0vgsi$bfu$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> > Is there any simple way hot to use effectivelly Hungarian's assignment, too?

> s = {[3],[1,2],[1,2,3],[1,2,3],[1,2,3],[1,2,3],[2,3],[2,3]};
> a = [1,1,1,2,2,3,3,3]
>
> OK = @(p) all(cellfun(@ismember,p,s)) && isequal(sort(a),sort([p{:}]));
>
> p1 = {3,1,1,1,2,2,3,3}
> OK(p1)
> p2 = {1,3,1,1,2,2,3,3}
> OK(p2)
>
> % Bruno

great! But I made the mistake. Testing permutations are not cells, p is only standard vector:

p1 = [3,1,1,1,2,2,3,3]
OK(p1)
p2 = [1,3,1,1,2,2,3,3]
OK(p2)

How to modify your OK function in this case? Just use cell2mat function?

Date Subject Author
8/9/12
Read generation of random multiset permutation with restrictions
Michal Kvasnicka
8/10/12
Read Re: generation of random multiset permutation with restrictions
Bruno Luong
8/10/12
Read Re: generation of random multiset permutation with restrictions
Michal Kvasnicka
8/21/12
[...]
8/23/12
Read Re: generation of random multiset permutation with restrictions
Michal Kvasnicka
1/29/13
Read Re: generation of random multiset permutation with restrictions
Michal Kvasnicka
1/30/13