Topic: Enrichment
Replies: 38   Last Post: Aug 24, 2012 1:33 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: Enrichment
att1.html (3.2 K)

Well, I didn't actually mean it like that.:) I meant it in the epiphany sense.

I am curious though, I didn't quite follow what your question was (excite things?) and what the current research might be? Can you elaborate? I am trying to leap from the beginning of the story, a glass of wine (mostly water), ice (frozen water), the notion of heat capacity and the delta between your desired wine temp and the room temp..... to ..... current research.:)

Bob Hansen