Topic: ------- ------- ------- A Trigonomertic function
Replies: 15   Last Post: Aug 29, 2012 5:19 PM

quasi

Re: ------- ------- ------- A Trigonomertic function

Pubkeybreaker wrote:
>Mike Terry wrote:

>>>Idiot. Don't you ever bother to check these ridiculous
>>>questions yourself. Your assertion is trivially false.

>>The assertion is correct - in fact 1/41 < R < 1/5.
>>
>>If w becomes very large, then R = 1/w becomes very small.

>I assumed that coswd^2/w meant [cos(wD)]^(2/w) and not
>cos^2(wD)/w

And what Pubkeybreaker assumed is almost certainly what
the OP intended.

Context: For many years, the OP has been trying for an
elementary proof of FLT, using nothing more than his
fragmentary knowledge of

* high school level algebra and trigonometry

* the simplest results of elementary number theory

The OP's queries and assertions are typically flawed from
the outset based on

* Carelessly incorrect and/or ambiguous notation.

* Unspecified (but needed) restrictions.

* Meaningless over-restrictions having no bearing
on the truth or falsity of the assertion, thus
distracting from the essence of the issue.

* An excess of free variables, allowing his claims to be
easily defeated.

* Perpetual repetition of the same errors made in
previous queries and assertions, showing no attempt on
the part of the OP to understand the various pointers
and corrections received in prior replies.

* Feigned humbleness and politeness hiding an ego which
allows the OP believe that he can crack FLT just by
fooling around with high school level algebraic
relationships, ignoring past recommendations that he
temporarily put his obsessive quest for FLT on hold,
and invest time in self-study of Elementary Number
Theory and Abstract Algebra, with an emphasis on the
developing the ability to read and write correct proofs.

So while in my opinion Pubkeybreaker is often too harsh, in
this case he's right on target -- the OP is an idiot.

quasi