Topic: ------- ------- ------- A Trigonomertic function
Replies: 15   Last Post: Aug 29, 2012 5:19 PM

Pubkeybreaker

Re: ------- ------- ------- A Trigonomertic function

On Aug 28, 4:01 pm, quasi <qu...@null.set> wrote:
> Pubkeybreaker wrote:
> >Mike Terry wrote:

<snip>

>   * Perpetual repetition of the same errors made in
>     previous queries and assertions, showing no attempt on
>     the part of the OP to understand the various pointers
>     and corrections received in prior replies.
>
>   * Feigned humbleness and politeness hiding an ego which
>     allows the OP believe that he can crack FLT just by
>     fooling around with high school level algebraic
>     relationships, ignoring past recommendations that he
>     temporarily put his obsessive quest for FLT on hold,
>     and invest time in self-study of Elementary Number
>     Theory and Abstract Algebra, with an emphasis on the
>     developing the ability to read and write correct proofs.
>
> So while in my opinion Pubkeybreaker is often too harsh, in
> this case he's right on target -- the OP is an idiot.

I would say that he is a classic example of Dunning & Kruger except
for one thing: He is totally UNWILLING to learn. Being ignorant of
mathematics is OK. Trying to do mathematics even though ignorant is
also
OK. What is not OK is a stubborn repeated refusal to accept what
experts are telling him and to learn from his mistakes. He refuses to
actually study this subject. Nor does he even make a feeble attempt
to answer his own questions.