Topic: ------- ------- ------- A Trigonomertic function
Replies: 15   Last Post: Aug 29, 2012 5:19 PM

quasi

Re: ------- ------- ------- A Trigonomertic function

Mike Terry wrote:
>quasi" <quasi@null.set> wrote:
>>Pubkeybreaker wrote:
>
>Quasi - please do not edit multiple responses and mix up the
>quoting to make it look like I replied to Pubkeybreaker when
>I didn't...

Actually, Pubkeybreaker's second response was out of context
but was clearly a reply to your reply to the OP, so I tried
to restore the _relevant_ context even if slightly out of
order.

I think the text of _your_ response makes it clear that
you were responding to the OP, not to Pubkeybreaker.

In any case, I don't think I caused any confusion by the
placement of your response since its content was only
peripheral to the issue at hand.

quasi