Topic: Martin Bickman On The Needless War Between Traditionalists And
Progressives

Replies: 30   Last Post: Sep 5, 2012 2:14 PM

Paul A. Tanner III

Re: Martin Bickman On The Needless War Between Traditionalists And Progressives

On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:
> What I mean when I write, "The race card is played out", is that there is a Godwin's Law analog to race. As an online discussion grows longer, especially a discussion about education, the probability of someone playing The Race Card approaches 1. And, as with Godwin's Law, the discussion thereupon comes to an end, and the person who played The Race Card loses the debate.

But that is not the case with what you write. This "race card" you complain about is an accurate assessment of some of what you keeping writing. Racism is racism, and with some of what you keeping writing, your repeated echoing of what some of what the white supremacist literature says is something that screams to be pointed out explicitly.

> It is past time for the moderator to incorporate Godwin's Law, in both forms, into the rules of this forum.

Sounds like you don't want the truth about some of what you keep writing being explicitly exposed. Outside help won't change the fact that some of what you keep writing does in fact echo some of the white supremacist literature.

The better reply rather than trying to shut down the explicit exposing of the nature of some of what you write would be to try to prove that the given passages in question that you write do not have even the slightest racist implications.

Aren't you capable of defending your own words instead of trying to rely on outside help in the form of shutting down criticism of your words?

Date Subject Author
8/29/12
Read Martin Bickman On The Needless War Between Traditionalists And
Progressives
Richard Hake
8/30/12
Read Re: Martin Bickman On The Needless War Between Traditionalists And Progressives
Clyde Greeno @ MALEI
8/30/12
Read Re: Martin Bickman On The Needless War Between Traditionalists And Progressives
Robert Hansen
8/31/12
Read Re: Martin Bickman On The Needless War Between Traditionalists And Progressives
Clyde Greeno @ MALEI
8/30/12
Read Re: Martin Bickman On The Needless War Between Traditionalists And Progressives
Robert Hansen
8/30/12
Read Re: Martin Bickman On The Needless War Between Traditionalists And Progressives
kirby urner
8/30/12
Read Re: Martin Bickman On The Needless War Between Traditionalists And Progressives
Robert Hansen
9/1/12
[...]
9/2/12
Read Re: Martin Bickman On The Needless War Between Traditionalists And Progressives
Clyde Greeno @ MALEI
9/1/12
Read Re: Martin Bickman On The Needless War Between Traditionalists And Progressives
kirby urner
8/30/12
Read Re: Martin Bickman On The Needless War Between Traditionalists And
Progressives
Haim
8/30/12
Read Re: Martin Bickman On The Needless War Between Traditionalists And Progressives
Paul A. Tanner III
8/31/12
Read Re: Martin Bickman On The Needless War Between Traditionalists And
Progressives
Haim
8/31/12
Read Re: Martin Bickman On The Needless War Between Traditionalists And Progressives
Robert Hansen
9/1/12
Read Re: Martin Bickman On The Needless War Between Traditionalists
And Progressives
Wayne Bishop
8/31/12
[...]
9/4/12
Read Re: Martin Bickman On The Needless War Between Traditionalists And Progressives
Paul A. Tanner III
9/4/12
Read Re: Martin Bickman On The Needless War Between Traditionalists
And Progressives
Wayne Bishop
9/5/12
Read Re: Martin Bickman On The Needless War Between Traditionalists And Progressives
Paul A. Tanner III
9/3/12