The Math Forum

Replies: 1   Last Post: Sep 7, 2012 8:04 AM

John Hanna

RE: [ap-calculus] Calculators

The list of approved calculators is part of the course description.
The TI-Nspire and TI-Nspire CAS are both allowed on the AP Calculus exams.

John Hanna
jehanna@optonline.net
www.johnhanna.us
T3 - Teachers Teaching with Technology
"the future isn't what it used to be."

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Anderson [mailto:ganderson38@wi.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2012 9:12 PM
To: AP Calculus
Subject: [ap-calculus] Calculators

Can anybody clarify for me the calculator use on the AP tests? I always
thought that CAS built in were not allowed, but I have been hearing that
they are. What about the TI Inspire? I am sure this is posted on a site
somewhere, so if you know it please help!

Thank you.
Gary Anderson

====
Course related websites: