Topic: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Replies: 37   Last Post: Sep 9, 2012 4:59 PM

Paul A. Tanner III

Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 11:31 PM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:

> The problem, quite simply, is that The Prime Directive is unattainable. The Education Mafia learned very early on that if they teach an academic curriculum, potentially severe Gaps must arise.

Since this talk of yours about The Gap (upper case) is racist code language for the performance gap between whites on the one hand and blacks and Hispanics on the other hand, this claim of yours that "potentially severe Gaps must arise" - which means that these ethnic-based gaps with whites on top must arise, this claim of yours that "potentially severe Gaps must arise" is just more racist, white supremacist BS that you keep thinking that no one notices you keep putting forth.

> Precisely because we know the Education Mafia abuse the statistics, I have long maintained that, bad as the numbers are (and they are very bad), reality is very much worse.

Yes, it's true: Fact-denial in the form of claims that those who put forth fact are "abusing statistics" is part of what it means to promote the white supremacist agenda, since the white supremacist agenda is necessarily false.

I reiterate everything I said in my last post

to you including all the links, where the reader can see the facts.

Here is one more link that contains some of the facts that prove that you are not speaking the truth:

Date Subject Author
9/4/12
Read What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Richard Hake
9/5/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Haim
9/5/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Paul A. Tanner III
9/5/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Robert Hansen
9/5/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Paul A. Tanner III
9/5/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Robert Hansen
9/6/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Paul A. Tanner III
9/6/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Robert Hansen
9/6/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Paul A. Tanner III
9/6/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Robert Hansen
9/7/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Paul A. Tanner III
9/6/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Robert Hansen
9/7/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Paul A. Tanner III
9/7/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Robert Hansen
9/7/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Paul A. Tanner III
9/7/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Wayne Bishop
9/8/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Paul A. Tanner III
9/8/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Wayne Bishop
9/9/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Paul A. Tanner III
9/5/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Haim
9/6/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Paul A. Tanner III
9/6/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
GS Chandy
9/6/12