Topic: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Replies: 37   Last Post: Sep 9, 2012 4:59 PM

Paul A. Tanner III

Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 1:34 AM, GS Chandy <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Haim posted Sep 7, 2012 4:26 AM (GSC's remarks interspersed):
>> Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Sep 6, 2012 4:50 PM
>>

>> >What you say here is not the truth. Your talk of
>> "The
>> >Gap" including your above is if not explicit then
>> >implicit racist talk about race.

>> Reducing The Gap is the Prime Directive of the
>> the Education Mafia. It is not I who says so, the
>> Education Mafia say so.
>>

> Where, from amongst all available literature and documentation is this so-called 'Prime Directive' to be found?

He won't answer with the truth - he never does on this topic. The truth is that this "Prime Directive" is something Haim made up.

> I have not seen any document informing us "This is your Prime Directive: REDUCE THE GAP!" In fact, as Kirby Urner has observed (at the opening post in the thread aptly titled 'The Gap'), it is even unclear as to just what this 'Gap' may be.

The context gives us what this gap in question may be: This talk of The Gap (upper case) is racist code language for gaps that racists believe are genetically guaranteed must happen, where for instance there necessarily will always be serious gaps between the (claimed by the white supremacists whose writings are echoed by "The Gap talkers") superior whites on the one hand and the blacks and Hispanics on the other hand.

Among the racist things "The Gap talkers" promote is that in order to reduce the gaps I mentioned, public schools will try to raise the scores of blacks and Hispanics and will at the same time try to keep the scores of whites down. You see, in the minds of "The Gap talkers" there is some conspiracy against white people, a group of people that these "Gap talkers" inevitably are members of.

Date Subject Author
9/4/12
Read What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Richard Hake
9/5/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Haim
9/5/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Paul A. Tanner III
9/5/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Robert Hansen
9/5/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Paul A. Tanner III
9/5/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Robert Hansen
9/6/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Paul A. Tanner III
9/6/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Robert Hansen
9/6/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Paul A. Tanner III
9/6/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Robert Hansen
9/7/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Paul A. Tanner III
9/6/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Robert Hansen
9/7/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Paul A. Tanner III
9/7/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Robert Hansen
9/7/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Paul A. Tanner III
9/7/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Wayne Bishop
9/8/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Paul A. Tanner III
9/8/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Wayne Bishop
9/9/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Paul A. Tanner III
9/5/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Haim
9/6/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
Paul A. Tanner III
9/6/12
Read Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?
GS Chandy
9/6/12