Topic: More on the economic stupidity of economic conservatism (was Martin
Bic...)

Replies: 8   Last Post: Sep 10, 2012 10:42 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: More on the economic stupidity of economic conservatism (was Martin Bic...)

On Sep 7, 2012, at 3:04 PM, Paul Tanner <upprho@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Robert Hansen <bob@rsccore.com> wrote:
>> Please Paul, in a paragraph of 4 or 5 sentences, WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM?
>>

> I will answer directly only intelligent questions.
>
> My indirect answer to this dumb question is to reiterate everything I
> said in my last two posts in this thread

> and

> but if you think that your question is not dumb, then you need to
> explain what you mean, including explaining why you don't ask this
> question for any and all countries rather than just for Norway, which
> by the context is clear you did. And if in asking this question the
> way you did you have some point to make or an argument to make then
> simply say it.

You made an example of Norway's higher per capita GDP which I take to mean that Norway is "wealthier" per capita than the U.S.

I am not questioning that statement, I am just asking where does the money come from.

I suggested a while back that they have a healthy surplus of trade which would account for their extra wealth.

You seem to have said in your post earlier in this thread that this (trade surplus) is not the source of their extra wealth.

So I asked you "Where does the money come from?"

Bob Hansen