Topic: Re: Who Are The Education Mafia
Replies: 13   Last Post: Sep 10, 2012 9:26 AM

Paul A. Tanner III

Re: Who Are The Education Mafia

Oh, I see, so those conservative economists who in the name of
political ideology destroy any possible good reputation as scientists
by rejecting the science of econometrics (which is in fact
mathematical economics) when it contradicts their conservative
ideology (which is almost always), are scientists, but those
non-conservative economists who say let the this science tell us what
is true and who accept such are not scientists.

Yeah, that holds up as great logic.