Topic: Didn't Get the Prime Directive?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Sep 10, 2012 8:44 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Didn't Get the Prime Directive?

Wayne Bishop posted Sep 10, 2012 9:53 PM
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews
>/9530337/Cambridge-rejects-call-for-universities-
>to-admit-poorer-students-with-lower-grades.html

> The institution's outgoing admissions director even >warned that such a move would be a "cruel experiment >that could ruin lives".

>Can't they see how well our admit-and-fail policy has >worked?

>Wayne

TO: THE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, 'EDUCATION MAFIA' HEADQUARTERS
Fm: GSC

The patient was serious, became critical, and is now about to DIE! See the links pasted above and my earlier post informing you about the condition of US education:

The links above now definitively PROVE the essentiality of a major educational THRUST that MUST now be made by 'EDUCATION MAFIA' forces worldwide, in the current campaign to improve US education:

- - -- Substitution of courses covering 'How To Think'; 'What is a Proof?'; 'Logic 101' - instead of Arithmetic (starting from 'counting numbers'), Algebra, etc. These courses should be taught to ALL adults, starting with the ones of the group 'Math-teach @ Drexel'.

GSC
a humble foot-soldier in this great war
("Still Shoveling Away!"