Topic: Re: Position Announcement: Univ. of Alabama
Replies: 1   Last Post: Sep 11, 2012 2:42 PM

Paul A. Tanner III

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 8:08 PM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:
> Haim Posted: Sep 10, 2012 8:24 AM
>

>>> What part of "utterly failed" do you not understand?
>
> Of course it is fair to ask, "What is multiculturalism?"
>
> Like so much of what comes from their side of the political spectrum, The Left likes to play a game of Musical Chairs, or Three Card Monte, with their definitions and policy goals.

No, it's the other way around. Conservatives are the ones who create BS propaganda based on ill-defined or not-defined-at-all terms here.

> Each time you think you have pinned down a meaning,

You have pinned down nothing - in fact you have refused to even begin to try to pin something down, since you have always utterly refused to even begin to define the term in question that you use.

Utterly refusing again and again to define the terms that one uses says it all - it says that one is trying to get away with spewing BS propaganda.

> In fact, pinning down a precise meaning of Multiculturalism is not my aim in this memo.

Of course not. Even just legitimately trying to define the term in question would expose the fraud you perpetuate.