Topic: Re: Position Announcement: Univ. of Alabama
Replies: 1   Last Post: Sep 12, 2012 1:29 AM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Position Announcement: Univ. of Alabama

Haim once again on one of his regular diatribes against the 'multicultural society'. Haim's post, to which I am responding, is pasted below my signature.

So what do you suggest, Haim, that we in India should do about the difficulties that do flare up from time to time in the 'multicultural' society that we have in India today? Suppose you were THE UNDISPUTED ADMINISTRATOR, with total powers to do anything and everything you think right - what would you do in this case?

Doubtless you'd send everyone back to live in their 'monocultural' enclaves? Where would these enclaves be located? How will they be formed?

Many people have been living for generations just where they are. You want to uproot them and force them to move - lock, stock and barrel - from where they've been for generations to some place they do not know?

Given that you are in fact the UNDISPUTED ADMINSTRATOR, why not try your 'solution' right where you live, for instance? Go to everyone there who may represent a different culture from yours and tell them they have to move immediately to the 'monocultural enclave' that you have kindly set up for them. Do that successfully, show us some of your 'monocultural enclaves' in successful operation for, say, a year - and THEN come to us broadcasting your 'solutions' for societal success.

I do believe you would do well to compile all these marvelous ideas of yours and publish them as a book called "The Wit and Wisdom of Haim". I for one am a guaranteed buyer.

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!")

Haim posted Sep 10, 2012 5:54 PM: