Topic: Re: Position Announcement: Univ. of Alabama
Replies: 1   Last Post: Sep 12, 2012 1:29 AM

Louis Talman

Re: Position Announcement: Univ. of Alabama
att1.html (1.1 K)

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 9:41 PM, GS Chandy <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:

> So what do you suggest, Haim, that we in India should do about the
> difficulties that do flare up from time to time in the 'multicultural'
> society that we have in India today? Suppose you were THE UNDISPUTED
> ADMINISTRATOR, with total powers to do anything and everything you think
> right - what would you do in this case?

He would probably have those who disagree with him put to death. Just like
any other "UNDISPUTED ADMINISTRATOR".

And then he would notice that those of ethnicities other than his own
disagree with him.

--Louis A. Talman
Metropolitan State College of Denver

<http://rowdy.mscd.edu/%7Etalmanl>