Topic: Excessive Equality
Replies: 13   Last Post: Sep 19, 2012 9:02 AM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Excessive Equality

Barry Garelick posted Sep 12, 2012 9:48 AM:
> Oh, give it a rest Chandy. You're more tedious than
> Haim.

Sorry about that, Mr Garelick - I do regret having subjected you to any tedium at all. Was it any specific one of my posts that you found "more tedious than Haim" - or was it all of them?

It is with the most profound regret that I have to inform you that, in any case, I am not about to accede to your demand. All you have to do is to NOT read any message that is identified as coming from me, and you will be entirely relieved of your tedium! I believe that should be simple enough for you to do?

With best regards
GS Chandy
("Still Shoveling Away!")