Topic: Re: Position Announcement: Univ. of Alabama
Replies: 2   Last Post: Sep 12, 2012 12:33 PM

Paul A. Tanner III

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 8:21 AM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:
> Lou Talman Posted: Sep 12, 2012 1:29 AM
>

>>He would probably have those who disagree with him put
>>to death. Just like any other "UNDISPUTED ADMINISTRATOR".
>>
>>And then he would notice that those of ethnicities other
>>than his own disagree with him.

> In his inimitable style, Chandy brings up an entirely different question: what to do about multiculturalism when you already have it? I wish him a lot of luck with that problem.
>
> Haim
> Shovel ready? What shovel ready?

Well, there it is, yet again.

Haim continues to utterly refuse to answer what to do about this "multiculturalism" he refuses to define and claims is the cause of the violence he points to.

I in my post

"Re: WG 13 Announcement: CERME 8 [Turkey]"

addressed this undefined "use" of the term and how it results in completely getting it all wrong: I cited (with some links to book reviews and her video lectures) Amy Chua and her definitive analysis of how it is monoculturalism and not the "multiculturalism" of the conservatives that results in negative results for the society.