Topic: Re: Position Announcement: Univ. of Alabama
Replies: 2   Last Post: Sep 12, 2012 12:33 PM

Louis Talman

Re: Position Announcement: Univ. of Alabama
att1.html (1.9 K)

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 6:21 AM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:

Your post below confirms what I said. You've suggested that you (and by
inference, others) are immune to the corruptive influence of absolute
power. That suggestion exposes your libertarian postures as merely that:
Postures.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Lou Talman Posted: Sep 12, 2012 1:29 AM

--