Topic: Excessive Equality
Replies: 13   Last Post: Sep 19, 2012 9:02 AM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Excessive Equality

Barry Garelick posted Sep 17, 2012 5:02 AM.
> I see that my rapidly written reply to Mr. Chandy was
> poorly phrased and should have said that I find
> Chandy to be as tedious as he finds Haim. My
> apologies.
>
> ------- End of Forwarded Message

Noted. Accepted.

My apologies to Mr Garelick (and others) for any tedium caused.

I do want to observe in this context that we all should pay some minor attention (at least, if not ALL our attention) to saying [and writing] specifically what we think we want to mean and in NOT saying [or writing] specifically what we think we do not want to mean. The OPMS, about which I often post, could help significantly.

GSC
{"Still Shoveling Away!")

------- End of Forwarded Message