Replies: 1   Last Post: Sep 19, 2012 4:53 PM

Michael Houston

Re:[ap-calculus] Texas Instruments TI-Nspire Online User Group

NOTE:
and post messages there.
Hello,

This email's purpose is to serve as a reminder about tomorrow night's Texas Instruments TI-Nspire User Group Meeting. If you haven't registered, please find necessary information to register below.

Thank you!

Michael Houston
T3 Regional Instructor
Ellwood City, PA 16117

On Aug 29, 2012, at 2:31 PM, Michael Houston <mhouston@riverside.k12.pa.us> wrote:

> Hello all-
>
> The next Texas Instruments TI-Nspire Online User Group Meeting will be September 20th at 8pm EDT and the focus will be TI-Nspire: Geometry. Please forward this invitation onto those who you feel may benefit from such a meeting.
>
> Just as a reminder, this is a FREE online meeting, no prior experience with Nspire is required to attend. During this 1 hour meeting, we will discuss how educators are using the TI-Nspire, some activities educators are using that help students understand concepts in mathematics, and any troubleshooting issues that arise...
>
> Registration is open for the meeting. You can register to join as a participant at the following link: https://tiedtech.webex.com/tiedtech/j.php?ED=192522237&RG=1<https://tiedtech.webex.com/tiedtech/j.php?ED=192522237&RG=1&UID=0&RT=MiMxMQ==>
>
> Steve Arnold has agreed to add to the meeting by spending some time discussing how Interactive Math Boxes on a Notes page can be used effectively in Geometry.
>
> You can view the recording of the August meeting where the focus was TI-Nspire: Algebra 1 - at the following link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vkznrvxw4rgwf17/lNXT-t8Pfg?m
>
> I am currently planning the fall lineup, which will be out shortly.
>
> As always, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Please forward this email to anyone who you feel may benefit from this meeting.
>
> **Special Offer: If you attend 3 or more meetings you will be awarded 1 license for the Texas Instruments TI-Nspire Teacher Software!!!
>

> Thanks-
>
> Michael Houston
> T3 Regional Instructor
> Ellwood City, PA