Topic: Re: The Prime Directive
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 29, 2012 1:08 AM

Paul A. Tanner III

Re: The Prime Directive

Prove that that the entire "industry" is trying to do as you say. Yes,
there are a few people in powerful places in this "industry" who wish
to do this - with which disagree - but there are plenty more who are
also in places of power who like me disagree, the evidence of which is
the fact that these schools have had for so long and still have their
exemptions in question.