Topic: An Algebra 2 Test
Replies: 44   Last Post: Oct 10, 2012 2:42 AM

Dave L. Renfro

Re: An Algebra 2 Test

Robert Hansen wrote:

> I want to try something different. I want everyone to contribute
> problems for a hypothetical algebra 2 exam. You can contribute
> just topics if you wish though I would like see examples as well.
> I am going with algebra 2 rather than algebra 1 because I think
> the line is more well defined.

I only have a few moments before I need to leave to tutor
someone, but here's a somewhat silly one off the top of
my head:

Determine the exact value of a^2 - b^2 if

a = 7.0241132301442003123012230341430201
b = 6.0241132301442003123012230341430201

Calculators are allowed.

Dave L. Renfro

Date Subject Author
9/28/12