Topic: Stylesheet for input side by side with output
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 3, 2012 3:14 AM

Brentt

Re: Stylesheet for input side by side with output

Thank you, I was thinking it could probably be done if I got down and dirty
with some notebook programming. As for the margins, I'm thinking it would
work well for doing scratch calculations, as in those times I usually have
a lot of real estate on the right and find myself wanting to look at
results and input separately.

Fermat was proven correct in two respects I suppose: the theorem is
(apparently) correct, and there actually wasn't enough room in the margins
for the proof.

Fermat was proved correct in two respects: that proof really couldn't have
fit in the margins.