Replies: 3   Last Post: Sep 28, 2012 9:14 AM

SpartanRedWing@aol.com

Re: [ap-calculus] TI-89 question

NOTE:
and post messages there.
Check the memory and see if a zero got stored in x. The 89 does funny things once you assign a value to x. It won't overwrite it like the others.

Mark Kiraly
Ryan High School
Denton, TX

Sent from my iPhone?. Or my Motorola Atrix II?. Or my HTC Aria?. Or my  Nokia Windows 7?. Or even my Sony Xperia? phone on AT&T. You may never know.

Definitely sent from a mobile device, so please excuse typos and brevity of answers.

#1 Trojan Way
Barnesville, GA 30204
770-358-8641

*A goal without a plan is merely a wish. *
*Our plan is "every child, every chance, every day". *
*Our goal is a world-class education for every child.*
*Our vision is a school system of educational excellence that embraces*
* accountability, progress, and our diverse culture.*

--
This message is intended only for specified recipients. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing,

---