Topic: How to run MATLAB 7 on windows 8?
Replies: 20   Last Post: Apr 25, 2015 7:03 PM

Re: How to run MATLAB 7 on windows 8?

"Dishant Arora" wrote in message <jupr5s$1r7$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> I was previously running matlab 7 on windows, using classic theme.
> recently i upgraded to windows 8 and not able to run matlab 7 on the system.
> Kindly help me running it on windows 8.
> is there anyone else facing the same problem????

I'm running Matlab R2012a(64-bit) on windows 8 pro (64bit).

To install matlab, i moved the install-files to C:\matlab (run the install as admin/windows xp service pack 3)..

the install and program works perfekt for me.. (:

hope it helps.. (and I hope my english is not to bad )