Topic: Re: The Prime Directive
Replies: 11   Last Post: Oct 3, 2012 12:30 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: The Prime Directive

I will have to look up the charts I did for TIMSS where I showed a significant drop in the percentage of students scoring in the 90% range, and the 80% range, over 15 years. We will have more results early next year (a report will be released later this year, but the dataset will not be ready till January I believe).

Bob Hansen