Topic: Stylesheet for input side by side with output
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 3, 2012 3:14 AM

David Reiss

Re: Stylesheet for input side by side with output

By the way, the part that I didn't put in the margin is that, for the
approach I am suggesting, the resulting input will no longer be
executable. One cold add a button to the Cell's "ornamentation" to
toggle back to the original top to bottom linear layout....

--David

On Sep 29, 3:10 am, Brentt <brenttnew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you, I was thinking it could probably be done if I got down and dirty
> with some notebook programming. As for the margins, I'm thinking it would
> work well for doing scratch calculations, as in those times I usually have
> a lot of real estate on the right and find myself wanting to look at
> results and input separately.
>
> Fermat was proven correct in two respects I suppose: the theorem is
> (apparently) correct, and there actually wasn't enough room in the margins
> for the proof.
>
> Fermat was proved correct in two respects: that proof really couldn't have
> fit in the margins.
>

> On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 12:05 AM, Brentt <brenttnew...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Thank you for the suggestions :)
>
> > On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 1:12 AM, christopher arthur <
> > chris.arth...@gmail.com

> > > wrote:
>
> > > You could use authortools "makebilateralcells" afterwards...but it
> > > wouldn't be automatic.

> > > Brentt a =E9crit :
> > then
> > the