Topic: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Replies: 39   Last Post: Oct 14, 2012 11:56 PM

Mike Terry

Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?

"Curt Welch" <curt@kcwc.com> wrote in message
> "Mike Delanis" <invalid@invalid.com> wrote:
> > "Graham Cooper" <grahamcooper7@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >

> > > 20 goto 10
> >
> > interpreter BASIC ............. you must be 60 years old.

> My first access to computers was with an interpreted basic system in the
> early 1970's. Odd that when I first read your comment about being 60 it
> seemed way too high. But them I remembered I'm 56 soon, so 60 really is
> about right. Odd that I don't feel anything like "60". I think that's
> because I started to ignore my age once I hit 50 so I still feel like I'm
> in my 40's. :)

The question shouldn't be "When did you *first* use interpreted basic?". It
should be "When might someone reasonably *last* have used it?" I recall
using line-numbered basic at work in the late 1980s, so 60 is way to high as
you first thought.

Mike.

Date Subject Author
10/5/12
Read If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/5/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Frederick Williams
10/7/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Charlie-Boo
10/5/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/5/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Frederick Williams
10/5/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/7/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/8/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/9/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/11/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/12/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/12/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/12/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
camgirls@hush.com
10/12/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Richard Tobin
10/12/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
camgirls@hush.com
10/13/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
george
10/13/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/14/12
[...]
Scott Berg
10/5/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Curt Welch
10/6/12