Replies: 130   Last Post: Oct 19, 2012 10:23 PM

Wayne Bishop

>This is about what's best for the kids.

The perfect summary of every failed reform in education (with
homogeneous classrooms and almost universal social promotion at the
top of the list), teacher strikes, rubber rooms instead of firing
horrible teachers, and every other damn thing that has worked to
undermine what ought to be every US child's birthright - opportunity
for appropriate, effective education because of our system of
publicly funded education instead of in spite of it.

Wayne

Date Subject Author
Paul A. Tanner III
Robert Hansen